Sunday, July 24, 2011

NEW Digital Pianos to AVOID Buying if Possible - STOP HERE & READ!

I have played and continue playing digital pianos since they first came out on the market many, many years ago. I have literally played hundreds of different models and every brand including Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Kawai, Kurzweil, Korg, Suzuki, Williams, Nord, MAudio, Kohler, Orla, Alesis, Samick, GEM, Ketron, Adagio, Adams, Technics, and others, and I know which ones work well and which ones don't. There are a few new brands available these days that I recommend you stay away from buying if at all possible because they simply do not meet very minimum standards in the way way pianos should play and sound. And if they cannot reach even minimum standards, it does not matter what else they do or how little they may cost.

DO NOT be one of those people who purchases a digital piano on just the appearance of the piano or on what you perceive to be something you'll enjoy, because at the end of the day, you may be making a mistake which you won't like. Do yourself a favor and email or call me directly and I will give you personal piano buying advice based on your musical goals and budget so that you and/or family will have a great piano playing experience and not make a buying mistake.

As a pro musician and professional piano teacher who has taught thousands of piano & keyboard students of all ages through the years, it's important to do it right the first time. Please read my piano reviews on this blog and you are welcome to call me direct if you live in the continental US.

If you want more info on digital pianos and LOWER PRICES than internet discounts, please email me at tim@azpianowholesale.com or call direct at 602-571-1864.

No comments:

Post a Comment